Moses is just full of questions in this episode from Exodus.
Full of them…..
- Why do you quarrel with me? He yells at the people.
- Why do you test God? He demands of them.
- What shall I do with these people? He screams at God.
- Is the Lord amongst us or not? He wonders out loud.
I have been thinking a lot about questions these past few weeks and months. Some of you know that I am in a new job – alongside the one I have here. New places. New situations. New life stages. They bring lots of questions, don’t they? Easy questions, and questions that can be a little harder.
- How do I find where I am meant to be?
- Where do I find what I need?
- Who’ll be my friend?
- How do I know what’s expected?
- When will I start to feel less vulnerable, more at home?