The St. Andrew COVID Task Force has been monitoring the guidance from the Washington State Department of Health Dashboard, the King County COVID-19 Dashboard, and Center for Disease Control Dashboard. While these are not perfect indicators of what is happening with COVID, they have been helpful in making recommendations for our church community.
Here is a list of guidelines in place that we will continue to follow:
· We are strongly recommending the continued use of KN95/N95 masks while in the building.
· Continue to wash your hands or use disinfectant.
· Continue to watch for body language if others would like to shake hands or hug during worship or would prefer to wave.
· Continue to sign in for worship so we can contact people if necessary.
· Continue to use the air purifiers, opened windows, fans, and the exhaust system to increase air circulation.
· Please stay home and view worship from the livestream if you are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Here are some new guidelines:
· We are encouraging the lectors and preachers to make the decision to wear their mask or take it off at the pulpit. We understand that unmasked presenters are easier to understand. Each presenter can make their own decision.
· Eating and drinking in the church building is allowed. The decision to participate is up to the individual’s comfort level.
Please contact Teresa Platin or Andrea Shirey with any questions or discussions about these guidelines. Thank you for continuing to love our St. Andrew family and protect the vulnerable.